Bay 13 and Jakes.. (yes, all in one night!)






Hi everybody! Here's a few fun photos from my April 6th festivities! Firstly, a super fun wine and sushi mingle with all the Perfectly Pearl peeps at Bay 13 Restaurant! Lynnette and Ken with Neighborhood Notes were in attendance in addition to Liza from Quince Flowers & Events (great bouquets!); Monica and Holly with Divine Designs and Hitched Events; My friends Mike and Tamara (whose 2009 wedding at Olea is going to be amazing!); Heip and Christina and friends (who won my Free 2hr. engagement photo shoot! Congrats guys!)and of course the talented Kevin Meyers!

Then.... I went out for some amazing dinner at Jake's Grill at the Governor Hotel with my good friends and fellow wedding photographers Katie Jervis and Laura Sonnenberg.. Too much fun! What a fabulous weekend!


The day before all this fun I photographed Heidi and Doug's spectacular wedding at The Portland Chinese Gardens..stay tuned for a few of my faves!

0 comments: