Good Bye Alaska!


It's been so long since I last wrote.. (which has been forever!) My boyfriend Travis and I decided to move out of Alaska for family and business reasons and we're now on the road to Ann Arbor, Michigan heading to a family reunion and to photograph a wedding! (Yeah Nickki and Jeff!) In the meantime we're traveling through the country and visiting friends along the way! Last week Travis and I photographed Kelda and Michael's beautiful wedding in Gig Harbor, WA.. I'll post those photos soon.. Yesterday we saw 7 long horn sheep in Oregon and camped in Idaho. Now we're in Missoula, Montana.. A really cute town with a lot of charm!

However, these states don't compare in majestic beauty to the mountains and glaciers (not to mention great friends!) of Alaska..

Alaska.. You are missed!

0 comments: